Posts by Retnavycpo1987

A lot of the time I am not able to download from Flightsim.to because I'm away from my home, and without adequate access to download large files. Is there a way to create a list of files to download at a later time, so I wouldn't have to rescroll through lists again to find the files again? Thanks. Pete

OK, I know you guys need to have ad money to pay for running this great site, but pop up ads? Really? This is one of the few sites that didn't have the damn things. Please, please get rid of them? NC

Greetings from sunny-but not-so-warm Pensacola, Florida! I am a retired US Navy Chief Petty Officer. I have been a flight simulation enthusiast since around 2003. The level of realism nowadays is truly amazing✈️. I am glad that some military jets are finally available. Cold War era USN aircraft are my main interest, along with the bases they operated from. I hope that someday Naval Air Stations Cecil Field Patuxent River, Agana, Guam, Whidbey Island, and Pensacola might be created in detail!