Posts by earthdog

I am using it but there is no export functionality currently. Lorby-si Addons organizer also doesn't have this.

Getting the export from there would have the advantage that you have all your packages, though i proposed that mainly for reinstallation purposes. Imagine to have to find out what you have downloaded from flightsim.to manually and then download it one by one. Just saying....

Ok, you got me. That's a strange policy though. 'A demo is allowed as long as it's not a demo'.

In my opinion putting a time constraint on a mod to make you buy the full version is worse than locking features to make you buy the full version.

Maybe so...and for sure not for a site like flightsim.to. In my case its more convenient to have a time limit than restrict features.

Hi!

I would find useful if i could export (Excel?) the mods that i have downloaded in order to have them handy when a reinstallation (or other reason) emerges.

Also to that regard a second wish would be to be able to select all or some of my downloads and have them downloaded as a package in order to install them faster in case of fresh install.

Thanks.

Then that's a demo for payware, not freeware. So I doubt it. :D

But see the post before mine. It says:

A free version would also be allowed if it's a demo for a payware version that can be found on a trusted storefront (i.e. simMarket). As long as the free version isn't excluding content from a version for which you have to donate, it is allowed.

As trille12321 pointed out, that is indeed allowed. A free version would also be allowed if it's a demo for a payware version that can be found on a trusted storefront (i.e. simMarket). As long as the free version isn't excluding content from a version for which you have to donate, it is allowed.

If the only feature that separates the freeware with the paid version is time limit , am i allowed to upload it?