Posts by Lt.Bran

I'm trying to create a door fix for the ju-52 so my livery appears correctly. I would be simply moving to uv layout of the door so the textures are correct. I would not be physically changing the model just where to model gets its texture as it is a mirrored part.

Im trying to change to UV layout location of the rear door on fuselage 2 to a more suitable location so it mirrors the textures correctly. I can move the UV but can't export that model back.

Did you solve this? I,m trying to make an edit to the ju-52 model exterior LOD01 but when i try to export the model it ends up with an invisible exterior and only the interior appears. Am i using the blender to msfs exporter wrong. I can import the model fine but can't export back into the game.

Hi im trying to make an edit to the ju-52 model exterior LOD01 but when i try to export the model it ends up with an invisible exterior and only the interior appears. Am i using the blender to msfs exporter wrong. I can import the model fine but can't export back into the game.