Posts by Lessing

I have the same probleme since yesterday. I played the sim on 26th the last time and since yesterday evening I can start the sim, see a black window with the version 1.16.2.0 and after a few secons it appears. I reinstalled game services , tried to repair flight sim. Nothing helped. If I reinstall the sim : is my bush trip progress deleted? Last month they deleted my logbook and after 296 hours they destroyed my profile and I had to start at 0.

I deinstalled it from MS Store AND from program and features. logged out and in to the MS Store and installed it for 12 hours from MS Store, reinstall some content. Now I can play again

I have the same probleme since yesterday. I played the sim on 26th the last time and since yesterday evening I can start the sim, see a black window with the version 1.16.2.0 and after a few secons it appears. I reinstalled game services , tried to repair flight sim. Nothing helped. If I reinstall the sim : is my bush trip progress deleted? Last month they deleted my logbook and after 296 hours they destroyed my profile and I had to start at 0.