Posts by Derpyurhooves1

I had a post on my other account about how some designers are intimidated to code, or write any kind of script or config file. Believe it or not I have come across many talented artists who are intimidated by writing a few files etc to make their art work. So I'm no super expert but I can do what I can do, however I wanted to collaborate with others here to teach, and learn how to make skins, scenery etc, and how to write the config files to make it all work. Anyone's who's interested in this please reach out to me.

I can't get the Cessna 152 Aerobat to take the .dds.png floor file image I created. I created it the same as any other image file, made sure it's a dds. and corrected the extensions, it has mipmaps, and it has error correction, the files are in the right folders, and the paths are correct in the config file. However no matter how hard I try I can't get Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to use the file. It seems it's still using the default file. Anyone who designs and has ideas I could use your help. here is the lines of the config file I used.

"path": "SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_C152-Aerobat-PPINK/TEXTURE.PPINK/CESSNA_152_COCKPIT_FLOOR_SHELL_ALBD.PNG.DDS",
          "size": 2796344,
          "date": 132400219405604413
    },
    {
          "path": "SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_C152-Aerobat-PPINK/TEXTURE.PPINK/CESSNA_152_COCKPIT_FLOOR_SHELL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json",
          "size": 102,
          "date": 132400219405564409

So if I drag and drop it into the regular Cessna 152 model it has a floor, but if I use the Aerobat I get the default grayish bluish floor. Really getting frustrated, welcoming all help.