Posts by moaetctout

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

C'est ce dossier, là où il est et aucun autre. peut être ue l'usage d'un mod manager pourrait résoudre ça

It is this file, where it is and no other. maybe the use of a mod manager could solve this

Voici une autre méthode complètement différente qui semble également fonctionner.

Lors de l'exécution de MSFS 2020, procédez comme suit:

Ne pas oublier d'afficher les fichiers cachés dans windows

1. Allez dans Options / Général
    2. Cliquez sur "Développeurs" que vous trouverez en bas de la liste à gauche
    3. Activer le mode développeur
    4. Dans le menu Dev, sélectionnez Outils / Système de fichiers virtuel
    5. L'emplacement du dossier de la communauté se trouve sous «Bases surveillées»

Here's another completely different method that also seems to work.

While running MSFS 2020 do the following:

Don't forget to show hidden files in windows

1. Go to Options / General
    2. Click on "Developers" which you will find at the bottom of the list on the left
    3. Switch Developers Mode on
    4. On the Dev Menu select Tools / Virtual File System
    5. The community folder location can be found under "Watched Bases"

Soit tu utilises un mod manager, plusieurs sont disponible ici, soit tu cherches manuellement le dossier community et tu jetes le dossier décompressé dedans ( attention, ce doit être le dossier de fichier, celui ou tu trouves les fichiers .json et non celui ou tu as le dossier de l'appareil / scène ou livrée que tu veux installer). Pour trouver facilement ce dernier :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Either you use a mod manager, several are available here, or you manually look for the community folder and you throw the unzipped folder inside (be careful, this must be the file folder, the one where you find the .json files and not the one where you have the folder of the device / scene or livery you want to install). To easily find the latter:

looking at the names, I guess I know: you unzipped the files directly into a folder with the same name as the zip. So you have an extra level of folder to be read by msfs.

you have to find, directly by opening the folder, the .json files

If we take the example of the h135 helicopter, in the comments, the same questions and therefore the same answers often come up.

Couldn't there be an option for a comment and its responses to be clearly pinned at the start of the comments?

Good morning all,

I had posted a request in the livery part (stupid that I am :P , I had not seen the section here ...) so ...

if anyone had the knowledge and the time for, I am looking for an Atos VR.

thank you in advance

https://flightsim.to/request/livery/2000/atos-vr

the system of landing gear on the feet of the pilot which was running was interesting and allowed to take off from certain sloping runways (Courchevel for example), it would be interesting to keep it