A32NX RECENT MAJOR UPDATE

• Has anyone observed that since the recent major A32NX update the A32NX taxis quite fast a full idle? Mine taxis at about GS28 if I just let it rip. Have to keep on the brakes. Anyone else? I use to have it set in the sensitivity where I would have to give just a little throttle to taxi. Not now. If I fix the sensitivity for this then the others will need a lot of throttle to taxi, just guessing at this point. Now I'm in a pickle. It's a few hours later. Just tried the 32NX and now it goes to full throttle at start up. Tried rebooting; sensitivity etc and nothing fixed it. Have to look into that. The NEO works just fine.....

• Use a separate control profile for this plane. It isn't simple, but if its only one plane, or a couple of planes, it should be doable.

There is a thread on the microsoft/Asobo support site (where this request probably belongs) asking for individual profiles (https://forums.flightsimulator…ontroller-profiles/267419). If you like it, upvote it. if you don't understand how control profiles are setup and saved, have a look at this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or this might also help (a bit more recent)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

look between 12:00 and about 12:45 to get the idea of what you need to do.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on please.

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time

• Has anyone observed that since the recent major A32NX update the A32NX taxis quite fast a full idle? Mine taxis at about GS28 if I just let it rip. Have to keep on the brakes. Anyone else? I use to have it set in the sensitivity where I would have to give just a little throttle to taxi. Not now. If I fix the sensitivity for this then the others will need a lot of throttle to taxi, just guessing at this point. Now I'm in a pickle. It's a few hours later. Just tried the 32NX and now it goes to full throttle at start up. Tried rebooting; sensitivity etc and nothing fixed it. Have to look into that. The NEO works just fine.....

yes the A32NX picks up speed pretty quickly just as the real A320neos do. Pilots say that they just leave the aircraft on idle during the entire of the taxi and once at 30 knots gs they brake to 15 knots gs and then let it accelerate on idle again

• I had been having problems with the A321 from PMG not working properly. Most notably the door buttons. They said they fixed them but mine never worked after SU5. And I was having other "werdo things" as well. So on a whim I removed the A321 from the Community folder and now all is working well with one exception I will write when finished this post. I really liked the 321 but it has issues I think. I didn't like the quality of the way the doors "fitted" either actually, but in that they didn't work, maybe that went hand in hand. What do I know. My next little question will be posted next. That is the "incorrect alt" issue after SU5 which Asobo said they fixed.

• That must be the way it's set up I guess. I had to reboot the pc and now everything is working correctly except that the 32NX is a race car now but all the others are fine the way they were.....in that I need to give them just a tad throttle to get them to move and then they taxi fine on idle at 16GS. Just have to live with it. Maybe the next update will fix it. Thank you.....