Real Time Ai issue anyone help

• Hi i have set everything to realtime and the planes populate in live airport activity . But on airport only very few traffic is showing.

Any fix for this . Can we integrate fr24 or make this more traffic :)

• I've been reviewing the conversations over at flightsimulator.com, and the following appears to be the current state of play with AI Traffic.

• There is a (paid) addon called Flightaware, which will give you instant, realistic traffic levels
    • Then there is the Asobo in-built AI traffic. This also gives you good levels of AI traffic, but with one catch - apparently there is a 10+ minutes delay before you start seeing it. Flightaware is instant.
    • You will find much more about this topic here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=ai%20traffic but in the mean time, make sure that you've actually set up AI in flight sim properly.

Make sure that the AI Traffic settings have been set to show AI traffic (yellow ellipses)

If they are OK, thinking of which airports you are using, how much air traffic can those airports expect at the times you are there (especially with the Covid outbreak). If you think that it is pretty low, go somewhere like LHR or LAX and see whether you see AI traffic there.

Good luck, and let us know what you find. That will help others with the same type of problem (and me)

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time

• Thanks for suggestions

I actually used it in good airports of india that are usually busy and also in eham amsterdam but i was able to find only 1 or 2 klms ;) I will see about other two addons u told .

I actually use ivao altitude and live match mod from flightsim.to is that an issue.

Also should i keep the settings to realtime online or ai offline (I kept it in realtime online while in game Its crct right??)

Thanks ^^ ^^ ^^

• Thanks for suggestions

I actually used it in good airports of india that are usually busy and also in eham amsterdam but i was able to find only 1 or 2 klms ;)

Good, so it isn't an issue of there not being ANY AI - just not as much as you expected. Did you try leaving it by itself for 10 - 15 minutes while you went and had a cup of tea, or whatever? If not, give that a try - one of the flightsimulator.com indicated that AI takes some time to start up.

JohnG

• Can u send flightaware addon payware's link btw

also i will wait and see by turning on real time

Apologies - my bad - Flightaware is already embedded in MSFS2020. This thread over at flightsimulator.com may give you a feeling of belonging to an AI-less community if you're interested. There are some suggestions there, but mainly a LOT of complaints about how poor AI is in MSFS2020 - mostly from people who had been pampered by the amount of AI traffic they could see in FSX with the various AI groups feeding actual airline flightplans into the sim.

JohnG