I'm trying to install a few mods, but they just don't work - like i didn't even install them. I've put in over 5 hours trying to solve this and am totally out of ideas.
So far I have:
- Installed a few mods and put them in a desktop folder for easy access
- Placed them into C:\Users\BrieH\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community
- Searched youtube, forums, FAQ pages, discord, and every other place I can imagine for answers to this, trying every obscure trick to see if it works.
- Searched my entire system for everything labeled 'Community'
- Found a couple folders related to MSFS called 'Community', placed all mods into each folder individually, restarting MSFS each time
- Turned on MSFS 'dev mode', trying to go to the 'Watched Bases' tab, but that tab just doesn't exist for me.
- Reinstalled the game twice (taking 2 days each time) once from steam, and once from the microsoft store. (Tried each method and trick on each install)
- Exhausted everything that I can think of to make them work
But the mods just don't show up. Nothing in content manager, no planes in my hanger.
Please help me, I know there's a solution, I just can't find it!