Remember "The Alamo", ..... huh?

• Then why don't you include it in the Requests section of the website. It looks like many developers go there looking for work - I'm not so sure that they all visit these forums.

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time

• That's as may be, but for sceneries and repaints, the place where it will be noticed is where I suggested you post your request.

You don't have to, but your chances of a developer actually seeing it there, and acting on it, is much higher than in this forum, but if you are happy with that...

JohnG

• So, the wishes and requests page is pointless. why have it then? What 'website' are you referring to?

This forum was set up quite early in the life of the site. I don't think that the mods have gotten around to putting some limitations and pointers on it as yet, and as I am not one of said mods, I am only offering you comments to try to help you get your addon built quicker than its likely to be if you just post the request here.

Not all addon requests fit into the categories that fall into the Requests area of the website Requests page, which is https://flightsim.to/requests/scenery here (for scenery), but your request certainly does, and I'd hazard that it would get a lot of support in there.

JohnG

• Sorry 'bout that - I hope it's a little clearer now?

Yes, I know, there is work to be done with the site, but it has grown so rapidly from such a small base, that obviously the mods haven't had the time to go back over what's already been done. Please bear with them - they are working hard for all of us.

JohnG