My Downloads Up To Date view

• Some time ago, I asked if the file name could be added to the My Downloads - Up-to-Date view, and, hey presto, it was done, and all was well.

Suddenly, between yesterday and today, the file name has disappeared again.

(how do I upload pictures from my PC?)

I wanted to show where the name appeared - it was to the right of Current Version. There was also an (unpopulated) Actions column there as well, and it has disappeared as well.

Why do I ask for this?

Because there doesn't appear to be a way of downloading the details of the files that I've downloaded from the site, and too few creators either give their downloads meaningful names, and/or include any details in the area of the file structure set aside for this information (I refer to the Contentinfo folder that each Mod has, which is invariably empty, hence the need for some other source of the information. Even better 9from my point of view) would be the ability to download the contents of this view (with the file name) as a csv file, so that I can plug it straight in to Excel.

Thanking you in anticipation.

John

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time

• (how do I upload pictures from my PC?)

Below your post click on Attachments and upload your image. Or just copy an image to your clipboard and hit CTRL + V to paste here.

I wanted to show where the name appeared - it was to the right of Current Version. There was also an (unpopulated) Actions column there as well, and it has disappeared as well. There was also an (unpopulated) Actions column there as well, and it has disappeared as well.

Not much has changed. The Actions column has been moved forward so that it is now the first column in the table instead of the last column as before. The current file name is still displayed for the "Up-to-date" tab of your My Downloads. We only removed it from the "Update needed" tab, because we can just display the current filename information, and once the author launches a new version, we don't know the filename of the last version anymore. Which is anyway less important than the filename of the current version.