FS2020 update verification become very slow when i put more than 5/6 photogrametric scenes i create with Earth2MSFS

• Hello!

Sory for my bad english i'm French ;)

I create some photogrametric scenary with Earth2MSFS and put them in the community folder.

No problems until then number of scenes is more than 5 or 6. After, when i launch FS2020, it stay a long time (10 to 20 minutes) on the screen of update verification.

if i set empty the community folder, the update verification become normal time.

Is somebody knows this problem issue?

I try to find on the Net, but i dont find any solution.

Thanks for your help :)

• I can't help you with your English, except to point you to Simple Translate (a Firefox addon), that allows you to compose text in your language, and get the translation into English. Like this (in reverse):

Je ne peux pas vous aider avec votre anglais, sauf pour vous diriger vers Simple Translate (un addon Firefox), qui vous permet de composer du texte dans votre langue et d'obtenir la traduction en anglais. Comme ceci (en sens inverse):
    Et mon français n'est pas assez bon pour faire ça sans aide
    !

We have known for some time that when you load mods into MSFS2020, we slow down the load time - sometimes dramatically. There are a couple of Mod Managers available on the site - one in particular (MFS Addon Collector) that allows you to test each mod by loading it individually into MSFS2020, where it can determine whether your mod will run OK or not. It can't tell you just what the problem is, but it gives you a starting point. As to what it might be, I'll leave that for better equipped developers to answer you on that.

Nous savons depuis un certain temps que lorsque vous chargez des mods dans MSFS2020, nous ralentissons le temps de chargement - parfois considérablement. Il existe quelques gestionnaires de mods disponibles sur le site - un en particulier (MFS Addon Collector) qui vous permet de tester chaque mod en le chargeant individuellement dans MSFS2020, où il peut déterminer si votre mod fonctionnera correctement ou non. Il ne peut pas vous dire exactement quel est le problème, mais cela vous donne un point de départ. Quant à ce que cela pourrait être, je laisserai cela à des développeurs mieux équipés pour vous répondre à ce sujet.

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time