Released soon - EDMI Illertissen

• Hello together.

Im Senchay, new in the FS-developing scene and im currently working on a small airfield in Germany.

Lots of hours went into this (easily over 350), basically im aiming towards a 1:1 replica of everything on the airport. Due to winter and Corona the airport isnt busy atm so probably im missing some items that are there when the pilots are active. When it opens i will add some more objects, so far thats all i can see.

Ill add some preview pics now (not too many so i dont spoil everything). They are all out of the sim, with medium to high settings. So it can look worse and it can look better, depending on your settings.

The airfield will get some dynamic objects, like parasols that only appear in summer, a custom windsock, hopefully wind based sign on the tower and when time comes some more variation. But not all of those features will make it into the airfield right from beginning.

Just a quick reminder before the pics, everything you see is like on the airfield, even it may look weird. If you see yellow doors and sofas where you think they do not belong to i have to tell you that your wrong ^^ This is like it is irl. Nearly everything.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

See you soon at EDMI :-)