so.....so.....so.......s...l....o....www zzzzzz

• The website and forums are so slow its almost unusuable. It reminds me of the 1990's dial in modem.

Inst4ead of starting a new US web download server. Suggest you spend a few bucks on more datawidth from your current webserver and/or somewhat to review your web structure in order to improve performance.

It took me almost 5 minutes (thats 360 seconds) to open this forum page during which time I could have downloaded a netflix movie with my 100mb internet connection.

• Hi there. We're running servers in US and EU. Probably you were affected by a temporary network overload on Sunday. This can happen from time to time, especially on weekends, when there is a lot of simultaneous traffic. But as you can check on our status page - https://status.flightsim.to/ - we had an uptime of 99.955% in the past 3 months, which is quite fair. Please keep in mind this is still a hobby project and we don't do it full-time. Of course, we try to ensure a good experience as much as possible.

If the problem persists, please contact us via email or ticket and we will investigate further. Sorry for the inconvenience.