Update 1.14.5.0 stuck in the future

• Hello out there , Can someone tell me if the latest update 1.14.5.0 includes an additional 154.71 Gb installation of 214 package updates . Every time i start sim it goes to this update and it is taking tens of hours to make progress

Thanks Note : Microsoft contacted 8hrs ago Case# 1019093918

After seeing today that update is just not happening and apparently no solution to my issue , I will attempt to uninstall game and reload

Thanks (new screenshots below)

• hessjett

Changed the title of the thread from “Update 1.14.5.0 confusion” to “Update 1.14.5.0 back to the future”.
  • VPN cut my downloads down to size! Connect to your local fastest server (local = in your home country). Let us know of your experience with the VPN if you try it.

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time

• Excellent result! We may be able to give Asobo feedback of two instances that this bug was beaten using a VPN. It might hep point them in the right direction!

JohnG

• Hello out there , Can someone tell me if the latest update 1.14.5.0 includes an additional 154.71 Gb installation of 214 package updates . Every time i start sim it goes to this update and it is taking tens of hours to make progress

Thanks Note : Microsoft contacted 8hrs ago Case# 1019093918

Make sure that you update the problem report with the fix - VPN -= they have to get the message sooner or later, even if it is only to put up a FAQ with the VPN suggested as the solution.

JohnG

• Thanks for your help but excessively slow process for 'me' , I am using Net limiter 4 with VPN and still need 52 Gigs to finish re-install , I have a lot of patience but this is well beyond the thought of getting a refund , 3 weeks or more for re-install .... onward we go

• hessjett

Changed the title of the thread from “Update 1.14.5.0 back to the future” to “Update 1.14.5.0 stuck in the future”.