Customize the homepage?

• Is there a way to customize the homepage so I can decide which new files I want to see? I don't care about repaints of the different aircrafts, so it would be nice to be able to only see ie. sceneries, utilities, tools etc.

Maybe some kind of tick boxes, and then save the layout, so it starts every time with only the things I have selected?

Jlund

• Sorry for the late reply, I guess it is because you initially categorized this as a Question and not as Feedback, so we accidentally overlooked or forgot to answer. I like the idea and it is certainly a very useful feature for many users. We have added this to our to-do list and have it on our roadmap. But at this time, I can't tell to which extent and whether or when we will be able to implement it. It needs some investigation first and it is not top-priority by now, but on the list.

By the way, on the Recent Uploads page, there is already a possibility to kind of filter the entries you browse. The dropdown allows you to select a category from which you want to see the new entries. Might be a little workaround in the meantime.

Thanks for your feedback.