How to upload a "mod"?

• OK, stoopid question #2 for this morning...

I have a "mod" (it's not really a mod, just a collection of documents for the Carenado M20R) that I'd like to upload for those interested, but I haven't got the first clue how to go about doing something like that. Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

KKT

• Hey KevyKevTPA!

Here is my "professional" guide of how to upload (even if I haven't uploaded a single mod myself :D)

Step 1.

Go to flightsim.to and press your username in the top right corner so this menu drops down:

Step 2.

Press "My Uploads".

Step 3.

Press "New Upload" in the top right corner.

Step 4.

Fill in all the fields.

Step 5.

Hit the "Submit File" button all the way at the bottom.

Done :)

Hope this helped and just ask if you need help filling in the fields :)

• Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Here is my "professional" guide of how to upload (even if I haven't uploaded a single mod myself :D)

Excellent guide! I'll add one tiny detail; if you haven't uploaded at least 3 addons on the website, your addon will be submitted for manual approval by the moderation team. Don't panic if you don't immediately see your mod uploaded on the homepage, as our moderation team will first quickly check your addon and approve it if it's okay, this usually takes less than 1 hour :) This is to prevent piracy as well as fix some mistakes if there are any.

• Will you see any "submission submitted" note?

I hit the submit button, but nothing happens.

Thanks

You should see a pop-up with something along the lines of "Your upload has been submitted for manual verification", if nothing is happening I'd recommend disabling any adblocker and checking that your files / fields are filled in correctly, it may happen that you missed something. One other thing to check is whether your screenshots are valid, they must be < 2MB in file size to be valid. If you are still having issues, I recommend creating a ticket here and we'll help you out.