JU-52 Blender to MSFS

• Hi im trying to make an edit to the ju-52 model exterior LOD01 but when i try to export the model it ends up with an invisible exterior and only the interior appears. Am i using the blender to msfs exporter wrong. I can import the model fine but can't export back into the game.

• Do you have permission from the developers to carry out this work? It really is a no no to take someone else's model and rework it without permission.

And if you explain to them what you are doing and why, they just might do it for you.

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time

• I'm trying to create a door fix for the ju-52 so my livery appears correctly. I would be simply moving to uv layout of the door so the textures are correct. I would not be physically changing the model just where to model gets its texture as it is a mirrored part.

• Is the model incorrect, or is there a problem with your livery. If the model is incorrect, ask the makers to mod it for you. If it's a problem with your livery, just fix it.

When you purchased the JU-52 you agreed that you have the right to use the model as is, but I VERY much doubt that the designers gave you the right to modify their creation.

Sorry, it's always been so in this area. It's tied up with copyright and ownership of the intellectual property that is the model. Talk to the developers if you think the model is wrong - I'm sure that they will listen to you if you have proof that it is so.

JohnG

From Oz, Flight Simmer since FS1 - seriously since FS95

Contributed to, and managed a site called ProjectAI for a time