Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control Yoke

• Ok, so I have been using CH Flight Sim Yoke and CH Pro Pedals for a while now.

Got the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control Yoke for Christmas and the Logitech Throttle Quadrant and all I can say is WOW!!!

So so much better. The build quality, the feel, the look are just incredible.

Still using the CH Pedals until my new ones come in but the flying is so much better now.

The best part is I didnt have to map the yoke/throttle to use them. They were already set up. It was a royal PITA to do the CH mapping but they did work.

Technology has come a long way.

Highly recommend the Yoke and Throttle. I know Honeycomb is coming out with a throttle that matches but I didnt really want to wait all that long and the Logitech one wasn't nearly as expensive.

Hope you all got some good stuff for the holidays as well.

See ya in the skies!

Signature not required for delivery

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**
    **Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

• I received my Honeycomb yoke early in 2020, but am still waiting for the Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant, which I ordered in Nov. 2019 !!

I got notice 10 days ago that it has finally shipped.

I can't wait because I am still using my CH yoke, and it has a throttle, which the new yoke did not have, so I had to wait and continue using the CH. . In other words, my Honeycomb yoke has been sitting patiently in its box for a year. Talk about frustrating.

I'm glad you like yours, I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Barry

• I received my Honeycomb yoke early in 2020, but am still waiting for the Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant, which I ordered in Nov. 2019 !!

I got notice 10 days ago that it has finally shipped.

I can't wait because I am still using my CH yoke, and it has a throttle, which the new yoke did not have, so I had to wait and continue using the CH. . In other words, my Honeycomb yoke has been sitting patiently in its box for a year. Talk about frustrating.

I'm glad you like yours, I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Barry

That would have killed me!!! You will love the yoke.

Signature not required for delivery

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**
    **Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

• Post by macjogo ().

This post was deleted by tomihbk ().