Alternative tag

• I keep myself up to date by checking the 'recently added' list. This list conveniently shows a yellow 'v' for objects I already own but now have an update available, or a shopping cart for objects that already are on my wishlist.

But there is no easy way of knowing if I already have an alternative.

Sometimes there are 2 mods available for the same airport, or one mod including some hand crafted buildings in a city, while the other has photogrammetry for the entire city.

Can we have a tag showing that we already own the alternative mod? (or have it on our wishlist)

Alternative mods could also be added to the bottom of the mod page.

You could let the community label mods as alternative mods to reduce the workload for moderators. (or let them flag it, so mods only have to check it)

• If you need inspiration, I'm a member of a music database site. (https://www.musicmeter.nl/; it's in dutch)

Here members can suggest changes, which are reviewed by mods before they are accepted.

It could also help with consistently tagging all mods. I see not everyone uses the Google earth tag for example. (possibly to avoid hiding the donation button?)

It would be good to have every mod tagged with in-game models only/handcrafted/google earth model. (and then we can filter these tags if they are consistently available) Right now people use them as they see fit.

Or coordinates, not everyone seems to be using them.

• I see not everyone uses the Google earth tag for example. (possibly to avoid hiding the donation button?)

If you come across any scenery that is doing this, please report the file or create a ticket, that way we can take action.

Or coordinates, not everyone seems to be using them.

This is indeed still a problem for the members of our team who are adding scenery to the scenery map, although coordinates are often added by the moderation team when an addon is pending approval or when the addon has to be added to the scenery map. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like every creator cares about the scenery map since some of them indeed forget to add coordinates even though it only takes 10 seconds.